Friday, February 15, 2013

It's been a year...

A year ago today Joey and I were anxiously waiting for our very first sonogram. I was particularly nervous about this doctors visit because just 4 months earlier I had a miscarriage. This would be the first time we would hear our baby's heartbeat and I knew that if our baby was healthy that the chances of having another miscarriage would go down significantly.

My doctor is so wonderful and got to the sono very quickly. If you have had this sono before you know that usually you see the heartbeat before you hear it. When we saw that beautiful little heartbeat we were overjoyed! It was surreal to know that a living being was being formed and growing inside my body. And now it's been a whole year and we have a precious 4 and a half month old little boy who brings joy to our lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment